Categories

Friday 11 March 2011

Embrace your inner Grace Kelly whilst saving the pennies!

Vintage shopping can truly be a thrilling experience. Forgot the notion of 'second hand clothes' or buying some sixties swingers disheveled 'hand me downs'. True vintage stores can be places to indulge ones imagination, and buy into looks that are genuinely unique. The lesser price tag is merely an added bonus. Students, don't shop vintage just to save, use it as an opportunity to stand out from the crowd.. embrace your inner Grace Kelly.

Fortunately my University (City) is surrounded by some of London's most famous vintage haunts, primarily located around Camden Passage, moments from Angel tube stop. I don't regard myself as a fashion expert but luckily I do have one to hand: Style on Location, one of the most fashion forward blogs around, takes you through the area. Jade Goulden is a fabulous blogger and I hope her evocative pictures inspire you to visit this fashion-forward part of town.

PS The Breakfast Club in Camden Passage is not to be missed, and the antiques market will fulfill both your contemporary and modern accessory needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment