Categories

Thursday 3 March 2011

Student Movie Night

On monday evening my classmates and I took a trip to watch documentary of the moment: 'The Inside Job'. But despite its critical acclaim at the Oscar's what we really couldn't resist was the great student offer at the Coronet Cinema, located in trendy Notting Hill.

A stone throw's away from Notting Hill Gate tube station, every monday the quaint, old school cinema offers student tickets for £3.50. You may think thats all very well, but by the time I've satisfied my stomach at the cinema I've already spent the equivalent of a new top from topshop! Well adding to out delight we discovered all snacks were £1.50 a pop(-corn). Sorry really bad pun.

Continue your evening at The Gate Restaurant, almost next door, and use your tastecard to enjoy top quality Asian cuisine, surrounded by London's hipster crowd.

Coronet

After part at The Gate!

No comments:

Post a Comment